The Annual Fund for Thomas Edison State University
Every gift really does matter
Each year, thousands of alumni, friends, mentors and employees choose to support our students through the Annual Fund. Their collective contributions allow the University to respond to immediate needs, unexpected opportunities and fresh ideas.
What the Annual Fund Supports
- Scholarships play a vital role in making higher education a reality for many students by alleviating some of the financial pressure students’ face. Your gift in support of scholarships makes a powerful statement of encouragement and belief in our students’ futures.
Funding for scholarships is provided by generous support from individuals, corporations and the Thomas Edison State University Foundation. If you would like to support scholarships for current and future students, make your gift online at give.tesu.edu or contact the Office of Development at [email protected] for additional information.
- Technological Advancement
- The University has experienced growing demand for new online courses that have been developed using the best available instructional technology. Our proven expertise in adult education and instructional design allows us to effectively leverage resources and develop new courses. Funding for these initiatives helps expedite this development, bringing the best in education to our students sooner.
- Programmatic Innovation
- Thomas Edison State University is continually expanding its academic offerings to meet student demand and the needs of the workforce. Collaborating with corporations and foundations allows the University to create programs for career-driven students. Your donations play a critical role in supporting the development of courses that make these programs a reality.
- Learn more about how the University is investing in the future
- See your Annual Fund donations at work
- Top five reasons you should give back
Scholarship Donor Story