The Annual Fund for Thomas Edison State University
Every gift really does matter
The Annual Fund encourages alumni, students, staff, and friends to renew their TESU ties by making annual gifts. Their collective support enables the University to respond to immediate needs, unexpected opportunities, and fresh ideas. Annual gifts are put to use as they come in, making them an essential complement to the endowment, which is invested for the long term.
What the Annual Fund Supports
Scholarships play a vital role in making a college education a reality for many deserving students. There is no better way to help shape the future of a promising student than through scholarship support. By alleviating some of the financial pressures students face, they are more likely to be successful in completing their degree and becoming contributing members of their community.
Funding for scholarships is provided by the generous financial support from individuals, corporations, and the Thomas Edison State University Foundation. If you would like to give back to support scholarships for current and future students, you can make a gift online at alumni.tesu.edu or contact the Office of Development at [email protected] for additional information.
- Technological Advancement
- The University has experienced growing demand for new online courses that have been developed using the best available instructional technology. The University's expertise in adult education and instructional design is well-established and has enabled us to leverage available resources in the most effective manner in developing new courses.
- Programmatic Innovation
- Thomas Edison State University is continually expanding its academic offerings to meet the strategic needs of our students. Partnering with corporations, organizations and agencies in the private and public sectors allows the University to create programs for career-driven degrees. Foundation support plays a critical role in providing support to the University to develop the courses that make these programs a reality.
- Learn more about how the University is investing in the future
- See your Annual Fund donations at work
- Top five reasons you should give back